Hair loss, hair thinning, receding hairlines, bald patches, and scars are the most terrible problems to affect many people nowadays. Hair loss treatments are available in the form of medicines, injections for reversible hair loss types. But in the case when hair follicles undergo damage due to hereditary or other reasons and could not develop hair, treatment would be different.
In any such case, the cosmetic surgeons would advise opting for Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) treatment through injections, Hair transplantation through FUE to grow hair on the scalp. Scalp Micropigmentation is the latest method in this regard to mimic hair on the scalp without any surgical process. It is not an alternative for a hair transplant.
Scalp Micropigmentation advantages
Here are the specifications of Scalp Micropigmentation and the benefits they ensure. You must know about these basic things before coming to us for the treatment.
• Popularity: Micropigmentation is a popular treatment done to create hairlines on the scalp where hair loss and bald patches occur. It is an innovated technique developed by advanced technology and performed by expert doctors. Many people avail it to overcome baldness and to get a look of a close cropped head full of hair.
• A suitable alternate to surgery: Scalp Micropigmentation is a good option for those who are not candidates for a hair ransplant due to extensive baldness or low scalp donor, or both. Also some people wish to keep their hair close cropped. For them this is an inexpensive procedure as compared to a hair transplant since it is a one time fix. The method creates an illusion of thick and head full of hair. The Pigmentation replicates the appearance of darker hair.
• Performed by trusted surgeons only: The professionals performing this treatment get special training and have the authority to conduct the treatment. Experienced doctors can perform the method in a way that gives beneficial result to the patient. Trusted doctors are able to sketch the process perfectly according to the patient’s requirement and execute the therapy.
Suitable candidates for scalp micropigmentation
Scalp Micropigmentation is a safe and less-invasive process that takes much less time and is a one time fix.
- It is a good alternative for people who are not eligible for hair transplantation due to several reasons.
- Women who have scalp visibility through their thinner hair are ideal for this treatment to add density of hairs to their head.
- People suffering from any of the hair loss types including Androgenetic Alopecia, Alopecia Areata, Traction Alopecia, Scars, birthmarks can obtain Scalp Micropigmentation to restore hair appearance.
- Those suffering from hair loss or hair thinning because of immunity disorders, hormonal imbalance, or stress can also opt for this treatment.
- People who suffer from receding hairlines can choose Scalp Micropigmentation to convert the area with the look of abundant hair.
- A person who has severe hair loss or diffuse thinning and is not willing to take medicines for a prolonged period of time for helping his miniaturised hair.
- It is also helpful to cover complete baldness and insufficient availability of DHT resistant hair, which work as the donors for transplantations.
The Scalp Micropigmentation procedure
The treatment needs highly technical skills and systems in place to offer consistent results to the patient. The experts perform it in an artistic way as stippling procedure on the scalp. Here are some important points related to the procedure.
• The specialists examine the patient’s scalp before the treatment to check the flexibility and measurement of the targeted area for treatment.
• They create a specially formulated Ink that is matched over a few days in test sessions to closely mimic native hair color and texture so the camouflage can be perfect.
• Micro-fine needlesare used to create tiny impressions of hair illusions on the scalp.
• They create thousands of such impressions in a portion of the scalp to show it as thick and high-density hair exists. Only the hair around have to be kept closely buzzed or else it will be a give way since DOTS DON’T GROW!
• They match the pigmentsaccording to the patient’s skin tone and the desired hair-like appearance.
• The surgeon takes special care to insert the needle and pigment in the correct angle and depth of penetration. If the ink is deposited at a suboptimal level , there will be ink bleed and this leads to smudging which will give an unesthetic look.
The outcome depends largely on the skills applied at the time of the treatment. Also the quality of ink and needle used will reflect on the type of result you will get. These factors together with the depth of injection are key to a successful SMP.
This is an affordable solution compared to hair transplant surgery in some patient. In others, it is an adjunct to a hair transplant and fortifies the result of a surgical hair restoration procedure. Hand in hand the 2 methods when used can create very full results. As a major advantage of this non-surgical treatment, it requires no maintenance once you avail it. However, it will need to be redone every 2-3 years since the ink is made to fade with time. It needs no recovery time, unlike hair graft restoration.
You can trust the experts at Darling Buds
Scalp Micropigmentation is an advanced technology to restore hairline on the scalp and geta head full of hair in a segment of hair loss sufferers. It is hence essential to select expert surgeons to get the proper treatment and expected result. Availing the treatment from trusted practitioners have given great outcomes and this is why you can trust the experts at Darling Buds to perform this procedure.
Wrapping up, people who suffer from severe hair loss and bald patches and who have been dicouraged from a hair transplant due to restrictions of the procedure, can obtain the treatment and get a significant transformation at Darling Buds. Scalp micropigmentation is a recent component of our multipronged strategies to fight hair loss with our clients.
“A shaved head by choice, not by compulsion” – Tejinder Bhatti
Scalp micropigmentation is a technique whereby temporary micro-tattoos are made on the scalp mimicking a short buzz. By nature the tattoos are temporary since what may be a hairline at the age of 25, would look puerile as goals shift as a person advances in age. For example the narrow forehead with a low hairline though will suit a 22 year old will look puerile and invite stares in a 45 year old male.
More and more youngsters think Bald is Beautiful !
What is SMP and what it does?
Scalp micropigmentation (SMP) is a non-surgical method which replicates hair follicles or strands by using natural pigments at the dermal level of the scalp. SMP creates an illusion of a full head of hair giving it a natural appearance for those that wish to achieve this look. SMP can be used in many ways to meet the clients demands whether it is to cover a small area or give the appearance of a closely shaved head.
SMP restores the natural close-shaved look of hair follicles as well as hair strands to thinning hair, depending on the client’s needs it does so by providing both coverage and density. SMP treatment is beneficial for both males and females who suffer all types of hair loss regardless of colour, skin type, and age. It provides a permanent solution for camouflages of all forms of alopecia, hair thinning, receding hairlines, crown balding, scarring due to accidental, burn and birthmarks and even providing density to those who have had a hair transplant.
A good practitioner will take the time to study the client’s head and provide in-depth feedback. At Elixir Pigmentation London, your practitioner will not only study the area of concern but also evaluate the direction of the hair growth pattern, the pigmentation of the hair, and study the general condition of the scalp. The practitioner will record each pigment shade found on the client’s scalp to replicate a natural hairline, should the client go ahead with the treatment.
The practitioner will use a three point micro needle creating the smallest imprecisions of hair follicles, Elixir Pigmentation London will only use natural vegan friendly organic pigments, giving a longer lasting effect. These pigments will then be inserted by the micro needle into the first layer of the skin, the dermal layer. Unlike tattooing, SMP does not go further than the first layer of the skin and nor does the shade of the pigment change to a blue or green colour like some tattoos.
Each session will gradually build on a natural look, whereby the practitioner will replicate more hair follicles until the desired result is achieved. Clients usually require up to three sessions, each session lasts 3-4 hours depending on the look and scalp surface area that requires pigmentation. Clients will be given breaks during each session. Some clients also prefer to return to freshen up their look or perhaps make changes to their hairline, this is completely normal and can be discussed with your practitioner in your initial consultation.
Currently, SMP is more widely available and known in Europe and America, some clients from India prefer to fly in their practitioner privately for a treatment. However, at Darling Buds, Dr Bhatti has teamed up with a leading Pigmentation Clinic of London, by taking a step further to provide both SMP and hair-transplant as a solution to resolve any type of hair loss problem. The London SMP Clinic and Darling Buds work closely in ensuring client’s needs are met 100% to their expectation with guaranteed results. With Darling Buds you can rest assured that you do not have to bear the expenses of flying in a reputable SMP practitioner as our collaborator visits India regularly to carry out treatments in India.
You will be guided at every step, provided with all the necessary information, and will have regular contact with your practitioner to help build rapport, after all you will be spend a few hours together to achieve your desired look!
Why our London SMP Clinic? London SMP clinic provides the Gold standard service, whereby your initial practitioner will not only carry out your consultation but also carry out your procedure. At no given point will any part of the procedure be outsourced, ensuring that your treatment is fully pledged by the clinic’s commitment. Furthermore, our senior practitioners have their own personal hair loss story are in a position to not relate to your experience but to truly understand the extent. Our collaborators believe that in order to really grasp one’s journey it is important to be compassionate and empathetic and to be honest with the patient.
Moreover, our practitioners have worked with both men and women from all different backgrounds, giving us a better understanding in what works best in terms of suitability. We provide detailed advice on what pigment shade we will use and why, we will analyse the area and provide honest feedback on density coverage and even advise you what type of hairline suits you.
We understand some clients may find SMP an expensive treatment and may seek this treatment elsewhere in India for a much cheaper price, but whether you choose our SMP Clinic via Darling Buds or not, it is imperative that you research not only on the company but on the practitioner himself/herself. Fundamentally, you do not want determine your treatment on the basis of price, as it could mean your treatment may be carried out by an inexperienced individual who could possibly carry out many blunders. With treatments like hair-transplant, scalp micro-pigmentation it is imperative to determine your decision based on quality results, afterall it is a medical procedure.
It always worthwhile asking your practitioner whether you they choose our SMP clinic or not, a list of questions to help reassure yourself on the company’s credibility. Many SMP companies especially those based in Europe undergo various regulations in order to be qualified clinics, has and hence why have teamed up with one of the world’s leading hair-transplant clinics, Darling Buds to provide SMP in India.
If you feel you can benefit from SMP then why not contact us and we can arrange for a practitioner to have a friendly chat giving you a free consultation, we can answer all your queries and put your mind at ease, you can drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take care from there.
Treatment available for
- Hair Thinning (Densification for Male and females)
- Receding Hairlines
- Scar Camouflage (FUE, FUT, Accidental)
- Other Hair loss Conditions (Please Enquire)