The single and most important factor in the success of hair transplant surgery is the training and credentials of the plastic surgeon you select.And, among all of the choices for accomplishing a restored, youthful look and a head full of lush hair in male and female pattern baldness, only the surgical approach is both permanent and natural. Medical approaches are best considered as adjuncts towards improving results after a hair transplant in these conditions which are genetic in nature. Surgical techniques are primarily 2- FUT (strip surgery) and FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction). The FUE technique is more popular today (we perform 100% FUE procedures since 2009and is on its way to becoming the Gold Standard in the industry. Our center is today a recognised Trainign Hub for FUE techniques. Over 350 doctors from around the world have sought our training since 2009. However, since 2014 training stopped when a pathbreaking cellular regeneration Trial commenced at the Trichology lab at the Clinic.
Dr Tejinder Bhatti
Ms, M.Ch. (Plastic Surgery)
FIAHRS (USA), FAIS, FICS (USA)
100% Hair Transplant Surgeon
Dr Tejinder Bhatti is a leading plastic surgeon dedicated to improving your quality of life through advanced FUE hair transplant techniques assisted by his aesthetic judgement borne out of years of experience and training. As a Board Certified surgeon Dr Tejinder Bhatti meticulously considers the diverse hair loss patterns as related to an individual’s unique facial type and realizes that since no two individuals are made the same, custom hairline designing or “one-hairline-design-fits-all” is bad for the over-all profile and gives an unnatural look. Hairlines are different for different ethnic and racial groups and hence the importance of the surgeon to make the first hairline design with due consideration, and keeping with the aspirations of the patient during multiple counselling sessions.
Dr Tejinder Bhatti is exclusively dedicated to hair transplant surgery. Dr Tejinder Bhatti does not advocate FUT (strip) any more due to his philosophy that FUE produces as good if not better results and that too without visible scarring, if done with due care. Dr Bhatti discusses the pros and cons of FUE with or without BHT (body hair transplant) and allows the patient to make an informed decision. Dr Tejinder Bhatti is today regarded as one of the pioneers of hair transplant surgery not only in India but the world over. Located in the first of its kind Hair Loss Hospital, 5 Rivers Hospital, it is equipped with state of the art FUE equipment (4th generation systems), Darling Buds today is known for cutting edge techniques and skills bolstered by an never ending stream of great results and happy clients.
At your personal consultation, we will take you through the entire process and honestly & ethically explain your treatment options to you. Our efficient and polite team always wants to make sure you feel informed and
confident when you leave the office…and ready to make a decision you’re comfortable with whenever the time comes. We promise that our counselors shall, thereafter, never stalk you on phone since we respect your privacy and discretion at all times and we will wait for you patiently to take a call whether you choose us as your clinic of choice for the procedure. After all we are grateful that you consider having your procedure with us even though you have multiple options across the globe.
We encourage you to write down any questions that may occur to you. We will be pleased to answer them by phone, email, SKYPE (live:dearbhatti_2) or in person during a private consultation in our office during which we will evaluate your situation, consider your goals and describe a strategy individualized for you. Together, the staff at the center offers superb surgical proficiency in a dignified caring environment at the largest hair transplant center in India.
In case you are abroad, or in another distant city in India or the subcontinent, you have the option of online consultation through e-mail or Skype. Our skype ID live:dearbhatti_2 or on whatsapp or Google Duo as you may feel comfortable.
Our personal goal is to further fortify our stature among the very best and most respected centers for FUE hair transplantation in the world.
Dr Tejinder Bhatti’s professional accomplishments result from a dedication to knowledge that has frequently taken him around the world to learn the latest, most effective surgical methods in hair transplant surgery. The single and most important factor in the success of hair transplant surgery is the training and credentials of the plastic surgeon you select. That is the reason you need to know that Dr Tejinder Bhatti has been practising plastic surgery since 1992. He received his undergraduate degree from AFMC, Pune in 1985 and went on to complete his Masters in Surgery and thereafter super-specialized in Plastic Surgery (M.Ch) in 1997. MCh is equivalent to Board Certification in the speciality in the USA. Atleast 3 years in General Surgery is a mandatory prerequisite for starting training in Plastic Surgery. Since 1996 Dr Tejinder Bhatti has visited and trained at renowned hair transplantation centers at Detroit, Kentucky, London and Denver.
AWARD AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- PEER REVIEW:
- QUALIFICATIONS :
- MEMBERSHIPS IN SOCIETIES :
- ADMINISTRATIVE APPOINTMENTS:
- RECENT CONFERENCES ATTENDED
- RECENT CONFERENCES ORGANIZED
Due to his abiding interest in the field of hair transplantation, Dr Tejinder Bhatti became the Founding Secretary of the AHRS-India (Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons, India). For his efforts, he was invited to the Global Council of the ISHRS (International Society of Hair Restorative Surgery) to represent India in the International Forum. Dr Tejinder Bhatti has also been honoured by the FUE Europe Society as its Ambassador. The President Dr LudgerMentrup and Dr Marc Costin presented a plaque to him at a special ceremony at Amsterdam on 18 Nov, 2012.
Dr Tejinder Bhatti is recommended by the following premium associations-
- IAHRS (International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons) http://www.iahrs.org
- Hair Transplant Network www.hairtransplantnetwork.com
- American Hair Loss Association http://www.americanhairloss.org
- SpexHair (#1 international mentor for hair loss sufferers) www.spexhair.com
- Hairsite www.hairsite.com
The IAHRS is the premier and leading association for all hair transplant surgeons. It is one of the few organizations/ forums in the world (like the Hair Restoration Network) whose membership is limited exclusively to state-of-the-art hair restoration surgeons& not available for a fee like membership of the ISHRS. These 2 leading fora are the patients’ advocates, the ethical physician’s voice, and the Gold Standard for patient advocacy & doctor competence. We at Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center (at Five Rivers Hair Hospital) take pride to be recommended by the above listed organisations
Dr Tejinder Bhatti was appointed Governor for Chandigarh region of International College of Cosmetic Surgery in 2000.
Due to his vast experience and standing in Plastic Surgery, he was appointed as Examiner for Board Certification of Plastic Surgeons of India by the National Board of Examinations, New Delhi, in 2005. He is also Teacher & Examiner in Plastic Surgery at the University of Pune, Armed Forces Medical College, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Gandhi Hospital and Hyderabad University.
Dr Tejinder Bhatti was elected to the 10-member Governing Council of the prestigious Association of Plastic Surgeons of India (www.apsi.org.in) in 2007, to the Governing Council of the Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons of India (www.ahrsindia.com) in 2008 and to the Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (www.iaaps.net) in 2009. These 3 associations are the national regulating bodies in the fields of Plastic Surgery in India.
He was also honored as an International Member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS) in 2008.
Due to his interest in research work and ethical treatment, he was appointed as Joint Editor to the prestigious peer-reviewed Indian Journal of Plastic Surgery(www.ijps.org). His publications and research are in the field of newer techniques in hair transplant surgery. He has avidly presented papers at many national and international meetings
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery)
- Advanced Course in Surgery (Armed Forces Medical College, India)
- M.S. (Master of Surgery)
- M.Ch (Master of Plastic Surgery)
- FAIS- Fellow, Association of Surgeons of India
- FICS – Fellow, International College of Surgery (Chicago, USA)
- FIMSA- Fellow, International Medical Sciences Academy
- FRCS- Fellow of Restorative & Cosmetic Surgery
- International Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons (USA) www.ishrs.org
- International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons (www.iahrs.org)
- American Hair Loss Association www.americanhairloss.org
- FUE Europe Society (honoured as Ambassador)
- Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons- 2001 (Governing Council Member)
- Association of Asian Hair Restoration Surgeons www.aahrs.asia
- Association of Plastic Surgeons of India- 1998 (Governing Council Member)
- Association of Surgeons of India- 1992
- International College of Surgeons- 1992
- International Medical Sciences Academy- 2001
- Pune Association of Plastic Surgeons- 1996 (Served as Secretary in 2007)
- Indian Medical Association (Chandigarh Chapter)
- International College of Cosmetic Surgery- 2001
- Founder Secretary, Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons- India
- Global Council, International Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons (ISHRS)
- Governing Council Member, Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (IAAPS)
- Governing Council Member, Association of Plastic Surgeons of India (APSI)
- Joint Editor, Indian Journal of Plastic Surgery (IJPS)
- Member, Ethical Committee, Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons- India
- Co-ordinator, Fellowship Training Program, Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons- India
- Annual Meeting of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons (San Francisco , USA)
- Annual Meeting of International Society for Hair Restoration Surgery ( Nassau, Bahamas)
- Annual Meeting of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons (Anchorage, USA)
- Annual Meeting of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons (Boston, USA)
- Annual Meeting of Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons of India (Mumbai, India)
- Annual Meeting of American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (San Diego, USA)
- Annual Conference of Association of Plastic Surgeons of India (Coimbatore, India)
- Annual Conference of Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (Kochi, India)
- Annual Meeting of the International Plastic, Reconstructive, Aesthetic Society (New Delhi, India)
- Annual Meeting of the Asian Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons (Seoul, South Korea)
- Annual Meeting of FUE-Europe (Berlin, Germany)
- Annual Meeting of Association of Plastic Surgeons of India (Lucknow, India)
- Annual Meeting of Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (Kodaikanal, Kerala)
- FUECON-2011 AT DARLING Buds Hair Transplant Center alongwith co-patron Dr James Harris
- FUECON-2012 AT DARLING Buds Hair Transplant Center alongwith co-patron Dr ArvindPoswal
- FUECON-2013 AT DARLING Buds Hair Transplant Center alongwith co-patron Dr K Ramachandran